Friday, October 6, 2023

 

maybe something


Friday, October 6, 2023

 Life is so nice life is so difficult


I do not know what to believe .


https://youtu.be/k92qFd1FewY?si=8ZHebmPFUebgGVTv


I should be asleep so that I can do a good job Building a deck with my brother, Tom.


I broke crunchy granola bars into a Thanksgiving ... [ getting bored homework = not what I said into the microphone ]


   Thanksgiving mug and poured milk in the mug.


I want to soak the granola bars. So they are less likely to damage my gums.


I remember eating whiskey butter porridge at Lorraine's house in Keswick.


https://www.dorchesterhouse-keswick.co.uk/images/galleries/breakfast/window-table.jpg




I'll believe in Trinity. I will this. GOD will


I was reading a bunch of stuff I wrote.

https://ego-youthful.blogspot.com/2018/08/stories-and-characters-gregory-douglas.html



I don't really care. 


I really do care.




I like being predawn


It is hard for me to believe how happy the weather makes me.




I need to call Anna. This relationship kind of makes me anxious.




I think I have infinite regrets.


I hope to go see Anna on saturday.




I will be at Liturgy Sunday




Posted by Gregory at 2:30 AM  [4:30 central]

No comments:

Post a Comment


Older PostHome

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...