Sunday, September 3, 2023

 I think i've given up trying and wanting to understand people


It's like if you can't beat them join them


Maybe I'll just try to be a person among people


Since I was pretty young i've had a superiority complex

I think that if I just think harder, i can figure out how to live better than anyone , period 

....yes, that.


My point is that I am so anxious


I keep falling into the whole of alcohol in my brain


And I am so alone Alone is always a good thing and good time


I think my biological clock is exploding


I just sent 2 messages to 2 women on a website called ass talk


Tok , not talk

[I've since canceled my acct, because I sent about 7 messages to 7 women and a day went by with out reply.]


You know how difficult This is.


[ Later on Today, Labor day and Barrett's bday, Anna called after I texted her. We met at the pool. It was beautiful. Being together and learning. As we said good bye I asked if I can peck her lips. I did. It is high light of life. I believe we are romantically together till one of us dies, and after.

[ September fourth. I drank most of a magnum of white wine. I called Chicken House and asked about getting a date or something. I was kinda laughing, hysterical. I drove drunk and got 1000 dollars at a ufcu atm. I drove way too fast. I wanted to drive thru McDonald's in San Angelo after midnight. In the parking lot I got arrested for drunk driving. It still almost seems unreal. A strange night in jail. I felt really bad for Tim, mom and Chelsea.

The landscape was a bit surprising, dramatic, tall and beautiful. I got really thirsty.

I texted mom, Home safe, took a nap. I went back to work the next day.

]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...