Monday, August 14, 2023

Confession

 I just watched really videos.

a christmas sock with the house and trees and things.

I rolled up a christmas sock with the house and trees and things and stuffed it in a really old gardening glove in my closet in my hamper.


Before that, I took a coffee filter with used grounds out of the trash can and put it back in the coffee maker and brewt another cup.


The end for today.

I hired dazzling cleaners again, and [a democratic canvasser just called]

Patrick, an older black man is coming at noon to clean my apt. The appointment is 3 hours, but he'll probably be done in 1.

I really liked the woman who came the 1st time, Mona, the website said, but she said Kay.

It was free, a promotion. This time, today, it's like 90 United States dollars. 


The End




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...