Thursday, March 3, 2022

I just thought, " I need something different, another human talking to me. " I thought of youtube videos, like YMH and GMM.

I am talking to myself now. This later is me talking to someone else, if they read it.

I am listening to the Big Thief album Dragon New Warn Mountain I believe in you. It just came out.

Fake by Chastity belt just came on. the Spotify phone app mixes in other songs.


So I have been drinking a lot of RumChata. My mom and I convinced me and myself to buy a bottle at Spec's after lunch at Garcia's. I had Migas Nortenas

Yesterday, I drank some barcardi. Later I told my mom I was going for  drive. I went to Lakeline a few streets down and bought a powerball ticket and 4 little bottles of Pinot Grigio.

I drank 2 while driving. Even though I know that is dangerous, I know that I still can't fully know how dangerous I am

Anyway, I love Big Thief. They are as good as always. I have listened to Not a lot.

I tried writing a fiction called Alcohol Is Good for Me: the Tale of Bloddy Mashoo. I like it, but it's not really much of a story. It's more like a lot things I write... not much, I guess.

I have a little bottle of Grigio left under my bed. I plan to drink it right before Doug and Maddy come over Saturday.

Nerv ous ness

Never ous SSN

Nous

severs

There is something else I should type, I think.


Later

I love you,

gregory

 



want to take a walk out side

ous tide




want to be married to a woman

want to name some one Maiam





P.S. 

I am a bit nervous about going to the U.K. in 10 days.

I look forward to seeing Nick Cave and Warren Ellis on Sunday and Kai, Andee and Aaron. I am forever grateful to them.

I want to see Amy and Alex soon.

I asked Kim if we can hang out in June. I want to see Ashley again too, before we die.

Next weekend I plan to see and play Magic and maybe other games with my brothers. I think it will be nice.

I guess I go to Tim and Chelsea's tomorrow, not sure which kids I'll see. It's fine

Sunday is also Sofie's birthday party. It'll be okay.

I want to watch the next episode of Station 11 . . . . maybe 6

I just finished a chapter of The Body by Bill Bryson called When Things Go Wrong: Diseases

Next I'll read about Cancer

I texted two paragraphs to Aaron, ending with "... if we would just live more sensibly."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...