Sunday, February 6, 2022

My Life at Home

 I am wearing gloves that say HEAD.

What am I going to eat next? Ahm, I am drinking all this alcoholic grape sugar.

O shit. My friends are still still alive here on Earth. Don't look up was pretty good. kind of fun.

We my mother and I watched Murders at Starved Rock episode 2 and Curb - Man Fights Tiny Woman, last night.

magic card magic card and more many magic cards, the image the internet

connect or disconnect

my mother is making banana bread

good night

good bye you

i love you,

-Greg



I will type again when my mom leaves for the doctors tomorrow.

the hot tub

maybe shave my pubes again

later

my love





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...