Monday, February 17, 2020


Hi, it is Greg again.

Everything got a bit away

I drank the last couple ounces of Merlot, then a few glasses of Pinot Grigio, bota box.

Mom was watching TV, then went to her bed 15 minutes or so ago.

I am listening to Human Milk, now is track 20, Sweet Honey.

I got on facebook.com a few times today and posted stuff. Amy liked my photo, Marcus my poem.

Mom put on Little Women, winona ryder. We saw some of it. I've never watched it.

I love Gerwig's Little Women.

I am excited to see Stranger Things season 3. i love ryder.

I wonder what my mom and i will do the rest to day. I said i wanted to take a walk. Yesterday we walked on the bastrop river walk. it was real nice. i wondered if we would see aaron and andee. kind of worried.

we saw ashley in heb. i was awkward. i wooried what ash thought . . .
 and felt

i wanna drink more alcohol. i think i will open the red blend bottle . . i like it . . i Am Unsure

I typed More magic cards

I am a bit a fraid

i want to see Amy again soon.

I think I will work woth Jesse again in 2 or 3 weeks. It is good and bad and i am a bit sad and happy about it.

o kay

i will type a few more magic gods now

later

love

you



- g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...