Thursday, November 7, 2019


I love Pamela Mortensen. I been listening to Didge Ragas and Mosaic.

I quit subbing. I was afraid to talk with mom. I walked out 15 minutes before the 1st class. I was afraid of the nothing, and everything, thinking about not thinking, selfish; the nothing matters.

Mom just went to get dressed. We are going to Ruiz library. ... Daniel E.

I am going to leave my car at Danny's Texas Pride. Oil change and wiper repair.

OK, got a go.

Later,

 . . .

a few to 5 hour . . .

I also love the album TreeSpeak.

Been texting with Aaron. I am going to see him Saturday at 11. He says his teaching job is hellish. He talked of working for/with his dad. He emailed me a conversation with Terry Quinn. It is really good and wonderful, for me, us...

I told him I quit and asked if I can work for his dad.

That seems really good to me now. I am a bit anxious about looking for a job, like Lowe's or Wal-Mart. I could see myself enjoying having a job at Wal-Mart for a few months, even in November and December.

I am most anxious about my family confronting me about making money, pulling my weight, contributing and earning my fair share.

Tomorrow I go to dinner and Doctor Sleep with my 2 older brothers and Bridgit and Lorena, and my mother.

She is to tutor at Lost Pines in a minute.

I think I will drink more Ron Rio rum a few minutes after she goes.

I think that she may think that drinking .5 Liters in 2 days is more than twice what is acceptable . . . maybe.

I usually just think, oh well, there is quite a bit of alcohol left. I just want it, just want to feel happy about something, my body is light, mind free . . or something

I love " Realm " a lot

Pamela Mortensen

I messaged via bandcamp

   .   .    .    .

        by        bye

        good    .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...