Tuesday, July 23, 2019


I just thought : I want someone to force me into a better life , to force me to make difficult decisions for myself , make a better life .

Then I thought , I have to force myself to live better , no else can


I hear Needles Disney now , it is about 5 minutes in , it is really nice


Mom talks to Pat on the front porch on the phone. About Sandcastle Days at South Padre ,

condo rentals are too expensive

but we are like addicted to beach vacations . . .


I am eating leftover turmeric chicken and rice -

I put in red pepper powder but I regret that -

it is still good , but it was good already

    . . . .

that seems like a good metaphor

for my life or some thing .

Mom just talked to me about the condo she just booked for three mid-October nights on the front porch. Aquarius. Pat and Bridge are going too.

Mom submitted her Bastrop ISD substitute application a bit ago. I did it yesterday, maybe Sunday.

A True Story of a Story of True Love - The Books


Las Preguntas - Helado Negro








No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...